Chlopcy Rometowcy - Forum Romeciarzy!
Hello Friends! - Wersja do druku

+- Chlopcy Rometowcy - Forum Romeciarzy! (https://www.chlopcyrometowcy.pl)
+-- Dział: Chłopcy Rometowcy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Dział: Powitalnia (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Wątek: Hello Friends! (/showthread.php?tid=48294)

Hello Friends! - kgezuka1 - 20-01-2019 05:49:36

Hello Romet Fans!
I am the owner of the only one Romet 4E in Hungary, and came here to possibly make contact with other 4E owners in Poland.
Purpose is to exchange experience and technical knowledge, and certainly make friendship.
I am an electrical engineer and alredy did some conversions on my 4E:
I dropped the Lead-acid batteries and changed to Lithium with double capacity. I also removed some heavy steel parts, so the car is now 200kg lighter than originally, therefore has a great acceleration, and the range is now 240km in "normal mode" and 300km in "eco mode".
I have plans for further modifications and tuning.
Any 4E owners are welcome to contact me!
Thank You!

RE: Hello Friends! - Jorginsson - 20-01-2019 11:40:06

Hello there!
It's nice to see You in here because I've heard that in Hungary You have many of 'ZZR Romet' motobikes and many of them in a great condition.
But vechickle You are talking about is a brand new one from the "Arkus & Romet Group" company - it's a kind of 'reactivation' od the legendary Romet factory. But we have people who are into this too - You should go to 'Arkus & Romet' section and then create a thread in "nasze sprzęty", if You want to show us your vechickle an share your technical issues.
Happy to see Hungarian man in our forum!

Sorry - my bad.
The section I've told You should go is called 'Motocykle i Motorowery Romet Motors'.
Anyway, show us Your 4E because even for us it's a kind of exotic thing.

RE: Hello Friends! - kgezuka1 - 20-01-2019 12:14:29

Hello Jorginsson!
I've uploaded a photo into "Forumowy Garaż" section.
Thank You for the guidance!

RE: Hello Friends! - Jorginsson - 20-01-2019 12:35:21

You're welcome Wink
But I'm not sure if 'forumowy garaż' is the right section. I mean that in 'Motocykle i Motorowery Romet Motors' there are more people with knowledge abot 'new Romet', because most of us is rather into predom-romet's bicycles and mopeds/ motobikes.
Just sending You to the right place where You can find/ share informations that You will need Wink

Oh I see it and You've posted it right Wink

RE: Hello Friends! - kgezuka1 - 20-01-2019 13:32:23

Yes, thank You, I posted my request in the section You mentioned above,
and in the Garaz I just uploaded a photo from my vehicle, nothing else.

RE: Hello Friends! - Jorginsson - 20-01-2019 13:34:40

Got it. Wink

RE: Hello Friends! - Odrestaurator - 20-01-2019 16:01:30

Welcome Wink